The Model B Bobbin Winding Machines are designed for the high-speed loading of bobbins for Amita net machines. Capable of loading all types of natural and synthetic twines and monofilaments, these machines substantially improve bobbin handing operation.
All Model B Bobbin Winding Machines are precision engineered for long service and are furnished with sturdy steel frames and panels. Further, service points are easily accessed for quick maintenance.
The following types are available:
- for class MSE net machines: Type B-2
- for class MSB net machines: Type B-2
- for class MSA net machines: Type B-2
- for class MSW net machines: Type B-2
- for class GTA net machines: Types B-2E, and B-3E
Specifications given upon request
We continuously pursue the ideal of best technology and service, and seek to provide new value while unlocking the unlimited potential of net machine for customers.
AMITA has been involved in the net making industry since 1817. Past Models are showed here.